John Sawoski has arranged and produced material for:
- Can’t We Be Friends by Judy Whitmore, arranged and orchestrated by John Sawoski (with Michael Patterson), released November 2020, featuring 53 musicians recorded at Capitol, Igloo Music, and Tom-Tom Studio (Budapest)
- Act Three by Act Three, arranged and orchestrated by John Sawoski (with Michael Patterson), released July 2016, featuring 30 musicians recorded at Capitol
- Believe (CD) by singer-songwriter Shmueli, orchestrated and produced by John Sawoski, released in August 2013, featuring 30 musicians recorded at 5 studios (recording session pictured above).
- Cinema Amore, John Sawoski’s Solo Piano CD released in July 2013
- The Leading Ladies (of Broadway) CD
- Several film and TV scores (such as Winning Ugly, Showboy, and others) and live theatrical projects
- The CD Van Nuys Blvd., by The Adam Yurman Project (Pop Album), Crown Records, Tokyo
- Children’s Christian Rock albums: Singing Morning & Evening Prayer, Psalms & Acclamations, and Centering Music, Resource Publications, San Jose, CA.
- White Boys From New Jersey
- A Moment with Rozlyn, American Cable TV
- The Feast of Lights, by Tannoz
- Many other projects, including countless demonstration recordings for numerous artists, many at his own studio. Please click here for complete resume.
John Sawoski’s recording studio is ideal for:
- production music and sound effects
- CD production and pre-production
- TV & radio announcements
- voice-over demos
- song demos
- composition demos
- instrumental demos
- digital audio editing
John Sawoski’s state-of-the-art studio was designed by architect Douglas Humphries of DadaDesign, and constructed and finished February 12, 2003. It includes a large rehearsal/live room, vocal/isolation room, a Yamaha G2 acoustic piano, multi-track digital audio recording systems with networked Windows and Macintosh computers, running the latest versions of ProTools, Logic, Cakewalk, Finale Music Notation Software, and Sibelius; and even an old Mac running StudioVision Pro, Roland MC-50 Sequencer, Panasonic SV-3700 DAT deck, Toshiba DX-900 Digital PCM Recorder, Extensive Eastwest/Quantum Leap Sound Libraries, EMAX-II Sampler, Roland RD-800, Roland RD-700GX Stage Piano, Roland D-50, Korg M1, Tannoy PBM-08 Studio Monitors, Sound Ideas Sound Effects Library, and more.
If you are interested in having John Sawoski arrange, orchestrate, produce, or play on your recording project, please see https://lapianist.com/orchestration-and-production-services/ (the password is available by clicking here)